The higher education system in the US

Anything generally related to the field as a whole, its community, or anything not relevant to any other category can go here.
Forum rules
Pretty similar to the Discord, overall. Not on the Discord? Join it here! https://discord.gg/6EQZhBA
Damienlef

my friends and I have been looking about. The niche of specifics on this forum is excellent and helpful and will help me in our studies quite a bit. It appears as if everyone here has a large amount of info about subjects on the site and other subjects and info really show it. I'm usually not browsing websites during the night although when I get a break I am more often than not researching for this sort of factual information and others closely having to do with it. When anyone gets a chance, have a look at my website. [color=#000_url]snorkeling trips florida[/color]
Damienlef

my cohorts have been hoping about lately. This kind of details here on the forum is excellent and needed and will help my friends and I in our studies a bunch. It is obvious everyone acquired a lot of specifics concerning interesting topics and this page and other categories and information like wise show it. I am not on the web during the day however when I have a drink I am usually perusing for this type of factual information and others similarly having to do with it. If someone gets a chance, have a look at my website. [color=#000_url]fort lauderdale snorkeling trips[/color]