Preparing the eye of a brief presentation lesson for the first and second Saudi states, a social subject for the sixth g

Posts related to the day-to-day business of Fireside.
merehan

Preparation of Ain Lesson A brief presentation of the first and second Saudi countries We offer it to you with all preparation methods, work papers, PowerPoint presentations, tests, question solving, and distribution of curricula with all lessons and units.

Here is the distribution of social studies lessons for the sixth grade of primary school:
Preparing for a lesson: a brief overview of the Arabian Peninsula
Preparing for a lesson: a brief presentation of the first and second Saudi states
Preparing an eye lesson: Sheikh Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab
Preparing the eye of a lesson: Imam Muhammad bin Saud

Preparing the eye of a lesson: Imam Turki bin Abdullah
Preparation of Ain Dras: King Abdul Aziz bin Abdul Rahman - his origin and qualities - the human aspects of his biography
Preparing Ain Lessons: A brief review of the most prominent achievements of the owner Abdul Aziz
Preparing Ain Dres: A brief presentation of the most prominent achievements of the owner Abdul Aziz, kings of my country... (King Saud)

Preparing Ain Dres: Kings of my country... King Faisal of Kings of my country (King Khaled
Preparation of Ain Dres: Kings of my homeland (King Fahd) Kings of my homeland (King Abdullah)
Preparing Ain Dres: My Homeland Kings (King Salman)  Watani Website
Preparing Ain Dres: The area of ​​my homeland and its borders A national terrain

Preparing Ain Dres: National climate
Preparing Ain Dres: Administrative Regions
Tests

Behavioral goals:
The student should explain the situation of the Arabian Peninsula before the first Saudi state The student should identify the political situation of the country before the Saudi state The student should explain the state of the west of the country before the establishment of the Saudi state The student should explain the state of the center of the country before the establishment of the Saudi state The student should mention the state of the east of the country The student should explain The case of the southwest of the country The student should describe the religious situation

Content and presentation of the lesson:
The Ottoman Empire controlled most of the Arab countries, and its influence extended to include parts of the Arabian Peninsula. The situation was before the establishment of the first Saudi state.

Main objectives:
I present to the students through the available presentation means the situation of the Arabian Peninsula before the first Saudi state
For the student to get acquainted with the lineage of the Al Saud family, for the student to specify the date of the establishment of the first Saudi state

translated from:
تحضير عين درس التسويق 1 مهارات إدارية مقررات لعام 1443هـ
تحضير الوزارة درس التسويق 1 مهارات إدارية مقررات لعام 1443هـ
بوربوينت درس Unit 6 Lesson 4 مادة Mega Goal 1 مقررات 1443 هـ