I located this site by accident.

Everything not related to 3D printing or the state of additive manufacturing goes here.
Damienlef

Apostilles and legal files Authentication more often than not is in tough and mid blowing, and is why it is crucial to employ an experienced and talented professional that takes an informed approach. Through this offering of service, one can count on us to meet with anyone at a convenient place of your liking, gather all necessary papaers which is the document(s) that need an Apostille or Authentication. I will notarize and touch up all the important files for you. Extra verification may be needed for Authentication by The different secretaries of State. We provide the documents for verification to ensure verification with The Big Sealing of Georgia. An Apostille requires verification through the Clerk Cooperative Authority who issues a Apostille that is given by cities that are legions of the appropriate parties. when you happen to get a opportunity take a look of my Atalnta mobile notary and apostille forum: [color=#000_url]apostille atlanta georgia around Sandy Springs Georgia[/color]