Kylie Jenner 'devastated' over deadly tragedy at boyfriend Travis Scott’s concert

"HELP MY PRINTER ISN'T WORKING AGAIN" - for help threads
geemong

Kylie Jenner 'devastated' over deadly tragedy at boyfriend Travis Scott’s concert

Post by geemong »

Kylie Jenner on Saturday (Nov 6) said she is “broken” and “devastated” over the deadly events that took place at the Astroworld music festival in Houston, Texas, where her boyfriend, rapper Travis Scott, was performing. Eight people were killed and numerous others injured after a stampede of fans surged to the stage during the performance on Friday night.

Who plays Most online slots can be สมัครสมาชิก SLOTXO divided into two groups players who play for jackpot money or want to play. Online slots, earn money, and 2 are the players. Entertainment Slots

The 24-year-old model and TV personality wanted to make clear through her Instagram Story post that she and Scott, who was the headline act as well as the founder of the music festival, were not aware of any fatalities until after the show.

"Travis and I are broken and devastated. My thoughts and prayers are with all who lost their lives, were injured or affected in anyway (sic) by yesterday's events. And also for Travis who I know cares deeply for his fans and the Houston community."

She added: "I want to make it clear we weren't aware of any fatalities until the news came out after the show and in no world would have continued filming or performing. I am sending my deepest condolences to all the families during this difficult time and will be praying for the healing of everyone who has been impacted."

Jenner, who is pregnant, attended the event with her and Scott’s three-year-old daughter, Stormi Webster, as well as her sister, Kendall. They were unhurt.

The 30-year-old Scott released his statement earlier on Saturday saying he was “absolutely devastated” by the tragedy and that he was “committed to working together with the Houston community to heal and support the families in need”.

The rapper has been criticised for not stopping the concert or the livestream once he realised that some fans needed medical help. He later said he was unaware of the severity of the situation.
FrankJScott

Cool Incorporate A Singapore Company Url

Post by FrankJScott »

In response to the man inquiring about how to set up incorporation in canada, registering a private limited company in singapore, how to register a gst company in singapore, how much for company registration, singapore company incorporation date, how to get incorporation certificate of company, can non residents register company in canada, I highly suggest this recommended incorporate company Singapore advice or open a cleaning company in singapore, can a foreigner incorporate a company in canada, company incorporation singapore timeline, can a non resident own a business in canada, open company in singapore cost, how to register a company in singapore as a foreigner, open offshore company in singapore, as well as this top incorporate company in Singapore link and don't forget how much does plague inc cost on steam, can a non resident register a business in canada, ltvp to work in singapore, singapore incorporated company director requirements, how to set up incorporation in canada, open a company in singapore online, incorporate company in singapore, not to mention this top company incorporation in Singapore url which is also great. Also have a look at this great company incorporation in Singapore info alongside all how to incorporate a company in new jersey, how to incorporate company in canada, how much does plague inc cost on steam, can ltvp enter singapore, incorporate singapore company online, open a company bank account in singapore, what are the documents required for company incorporation, and don't forget this top rated incorporate company Singapore blog not to mention how much does it cost to incorporate a company in ontario, incorporate company singapore, how much does it cost to incorporate a company in australia, documents required for incorporation of company in singapore, can a foreigner incorporate a company in singapore, company incorporation procedure in singapore, how much does exercise inc cost, not to mention great incorporate a company in Singapore details which is also worth a look. I also suggest this best company incorporation in Singapore info as well as how much does macros inc cost, incorporate singapore company, can a foreigner incorporate a company in canada, how to incorporate new company, documents required for new company gst registration, incorporate singapore company online, how to incorporate a holding company in canada, on top of this updated company incorporation Singapore tips and don't forget open offshore company in singapore, can ltvp apply for bank account in singapore, what documents does a corporation need, how to incorporate new company, can ltvp open company in singapore, singapore company incorporation with employment pass, open a company in singapore, alongside all recommended company incorporation Singapore info which is also great. Finally, have a look at this best incorporate Singapore company site for good measure. Check more Luar Biasa Jaya365 Blog 4a36dea